Sunday, September 18, 2011

Still Truckin'

As week four starts to come to an end I am finally starting to fell bits and pieces of exhaustion and stress in my college life.  I found out this past week that all my tests are in the week after this one so I am going to be putting in long hours of study and receiving little sleep over the next few weeks.  I know I am up to it I just kind of don't want to do it.  I am a huge procrastinator and I am not looking forward to all this studying but I have got to figure out a way to push through it.  Time and time again in high school I didn’t do the studying I needed or put it off and never get around to it.  This was mostly my senior year of course, which was the same year that my GPA dropped the most.  Even looking at this blog I know its due in three hours and I am just getting around to it.  It’s funny because in college I go to school about 18 hours a week with my lab which is about half of the hours I attended in high school yet the work/study load is definitely quadrupled.  Time management seems like it is going to be my best friend this year.  I am going to HAVE to put my planner to effective use if I want to be successful this year.  On the other hand my new clubs should be coming in any day now that I ordered from the coach.  God I can’t wait, it will be the first time I have ever had new clubs, all the other clubs I’ve had have been hand me downs.  The fall season only has three tournaments left and maybe I’ll be able to make the traveling team if I score high enough.  Hopefully the clubs I ordered will help me take it to the next step in my game.  Oh and hopefully this rain keeps coming.  I am so loving it except for the fact that I will be cutting the grass again soon but still hopefully it stay’s we really need this rain especially for all the golf courses out there.  Maybe this will be a rainy season instead of just another session where it rains and then not again for three months.  Texas is pretty due well at least this part.  Also this is good for all the fires out there and the "dryness". Maybe now things will calm down and these wild fires that keep popping up out of nowhere will settle down as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment