Friday, September 23, 2011

BLAHH TESTS!!

So here I am coming up on my 6th week of school and the only thing I can think about is tests, tests, tests... So far in the first 5 weeks I had my first college test in my math class on Thursday morning and I believe that it went pretty well.  The problem with that is, well it was math if you get it you get it and if you don't you don't.  In math I pretty much learn everything I need to know in class and during homework so there was not much studying involved.  Now on the other hand for my FREX and THEO and engineering classes I will be studying as if there is no tomorrow.  For one in my FREX class I know that I have done a little reading here and there but I have not completed all the required reading so all weekend I will be going back, rereading chapters and filling out the optional extra credit worksheets for the chapters we have covered.  Now in theology I have to go back and remember everyone's name and the years certain things happened and the message certain authors were trying to convey.  We are reading a book in that class about a man who goes to prisons and has bible studies with inmates.  I need to basically know how he would talk given a certain story and how he would tell it to the inmates.  I am not looking forward to the essay part of the test were I have to answer 4 questions in 7-10 complete sentences.BLAH! The one I am most worried about however is my Intro to Engineering class.  Throughout the class we have taken so many pages of notes it's unbelievable! I am so unsure of how I am going to go about studying for this but something tells me throughout this entire week I will be getting little sleep with tons of studying.  I'm not really sure if I have a test this week for my PSYCH class or not so I hope we don't.  If we do it is just going to make the week longer and more hectic for me.  It seems like stress is going to get me this week.  Now on the other hand I finally got my new driver and I am so excited.  I took it out to the course today and it's perfect.  I am hitting the ball further with it and also driving the ball more accurate.  People say "It's the Indian not the arrow" but in some cases in my opinion it helps if the arrow is a little more sharpened than the others.  Since my driver was such a success I now definitely cannot wait till my irons and my wedges come in.  I am so excited, but BLAHH it's going to be a very long week!

No comments:

Post a Comment