Sunday, September 4, 2011

First Two Weeks Of school

The transition from high school life to college life has been pretty good so far.  I am loving the shorter day's as they are giving me more time for my studies.  I may have to study more now and a have a bit more homework but it's worth it not having to sit in class for eight hours a day.  Tuesday's and wednesday are AWESOME as I am out by 11:45 each day.  I do rather regret being a commuter especially when every day i have class at eight except friday which is another awesome day of course.  I am loving how much time I am getting to spend pracicing for the sport I play which is golf.  It use to be I played other sports such as football or baseball and golf was once a week or twice a week if I was lucky.  Now it's like every day I have a chance to play with the two golf courses within five miles of the school and ofcourse the very convenient driving range on campus.  I am super excited I have all four of my qualifying rounds already completed so that way I don't have to worry about them this upcoming week of school.  I still have to write a two page paper for psychology over a 30 page chapter for this upcoming week but Labor day helps everything as now it's not due till wednesday and I have another full day to write it.  I have already made tons of friends here at Tlu and I think all my professors are awesome.  It feels as if i can ask any one of them for help whenever I want without them giving me the "stupid look" which I recieved a bit in high school from certain teachers.  I am so happy that I get the chance to go to college here in all honesty.  It's like a big family, I don't just feel like a another head the professor's are teaching to. Even the students are awesome no one categorizes themself as better than anyone else and all are friendly.  I am also really excited that everyone on the golf team is really nice and willing to help with whatever I need whenever I need it.  It looks like this is going to be a great year and I look forward to posting these blogs whenever I get the chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment