Monday, November 7, 2011

LAST BLOG MAYBE?

Ok this is going to be a long week! I have two papers to right in our class, one being the Krost paper and the other being the study abroad so I can get it in early for extra credit.  I am not sure but I could have an engineering test this week which would really suck.  Another thing I am stressing about is that fact that I really want an A in my elementary functions class but as of right now it’s not looking like that.  I really need to crack down and study more so I can get a high A on the final exam which hopefully will bring my grade up.  In the golf world as of now we are in the offseason again.  I don’t believe our fall season was to our coach’s liking so we really need to be putting more practice hours in.  The semester is really flying by which is the exact opposite of what I expected college life to be.  The only bad thing is that everything is moving at such a fast pace that there isn’t much time to just slow down and rest.  Many study hours are involved just so I can make sure I get the grade I want on the exam.  Times have completely changed since high school from when I would just go home and maybe do a little homework and not put any hours in for study.  I would either just go out with friends or family or anything similar to that to pass the time needed to get by to the next day.  Too bad our blogs are almost done as I think this is either the last or the second to last or something like that.  At least advising week is this week so maybe my bundle will be a little less loaded just so we can get our classes for next semester out of the way.  I can’t wait to live on campus sophomore year I am so ready.  My commute gets worse and worse every day.  Hooray for daylight savings or whatever we’re in I really love the extra sleep! It’s going to feel like I’m sleeping in for my 9 o’clock Friday class every day now.  HOORAY!! The best news is that even when I live on campus next year I will still be close to family so everything will be good.  These college years are going to be good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment