Sunday, November 20, 2011

Here We Go Again

Ok so here I am again writing yet another blog post.  I guess the worst part about this one is that I am writing it 15 minutes before it is due at 11:45PM on Sunday night.  It really looks like I have learned quite a bit about procrastination.  Anyways on the other hand we only have 8 actual days of class left.  After that it's exams and then our glorious one month break which I have been look forward to for so long.  I am quite enjoying college life so far but the sad part about this semester is that well I don't believe it was the biggest shocker of the way college life could be like for me.  I only had intro classes, and basically just lower level easier classes.  Next semester I'll be getting into calculus, chemistry, and physics and well I know that I am going to get a real wake up call to what the college world is like.  My dad is going to Iraq January 7 so the worst part is that I will be busy trucking my siblings from place to place so they have rides because my dad will be away and my mom will most likely be working late.  The absolute best thing about this semester is that I have established a good starting out GPA for the rest of my college life.  I am really excited to see that this GPA is higher than what my high school one was, and it gives me a sense of acomplishment.  It also makes me feel like I am doing well and hopefully I can keep up the perseverance and hard work throughout the rest of my college years.  I need to get away from this staying up late though especially when I have 8:00 classes like every day.  But thats why I can't wait for next semester because I will only have 8AM classes on tuesdays and thursdays.  Life is good right now and I am definitely enjoying the college experience.  I love how the teachers give us one on one time and how the classes are small.  I think this is really going to help me become a better college student that I would be if I would have started out somewhere like UT austin, or even Texas A&M.  I will say that I have no regrets from this semester as it slowly draws to a close.  I am also not looking forward to all the brutal studying I will be putting in for my exams which are less than a month away now.  With all this being said I am looking forward to finishing the last few weeks of this semester with a bang. Go bulldogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment