Sunday, October 16, 2011

School's back

So I really enjoyed fall break just like every other student I assume.  The best part about it was that well I had no school and had just about no homework.  It was only a few things here and there like this blog but it really isn't anything to complain about.  I am NOT looking forward to waking up early again tomorrow morning for class at eight but I guess I'll deal with it.  These last few day of just about 10 hours of sleep each day have been amazing! Being able to go to bed with a clear head and not worrying about homework to turn in or even a test feels so great.  I guess my study habits have sunk in for the most part.  I have stopped studying just the night or even day before for several hours and spread it out over time like an hour a day for a couple of weeks.  This helps with the test and helps to better retain the knowledge even after the test so that when finals come around you still have it stored.  The thing I hate the most is the classes that I feel are my easiest I have the worst grades but the classes I feel are difficult I have A's. I attribute this to always trying to study every chance I get for the harder classes and not giving any of my time to the others.  From now on I will be studying for those easy classes just as much as the hard that way my grades will be the same acros the board.  I feel like I need to take advantage of the classes I'm in now during my freshmen year because I know they are going to only get harder as I go on.  I am expecting more homework and more hours of study as the years go on so I really need to take advantage while I can.  I am really looking forward to next year because my parents gave in and are going to actually let me live on campus.  This means that my 1 1/2 - 2 hour commute every day is going to be depleted and I am so thankful.  This will give me more time every day to practice golf and study for school and even be more involved in the community as a whole. I mean I live close enough that if my parents really want me at home I am close enough to where I can always visit on the weekends and even during the weekdays on special occasions.  I will never be to far away and I am glad they have finally realized that.  I am stoked to say the least about living on campus next year.  Another great thing about it is I have already found a roomate so the way I see it life's going to be good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment