Sunday, October 9, 2011

Eight O’ clock on a Sunday night and thank God I just remembered to write this blog.  This past week had some high points and a well only one low point so it was pretty good.  The low point was that my brand new driver broke on me after having it less than three weeks.  I mean mid-swing the driver just breaks, keep in mind I have had drivers for 5 years without breaking them so this is pretty surprising.  I would have been just fine with this if I could send it back and get it fixed but my coach tells me “we have to send it back so they can test it and make sure it wasn’t because I slammed it against a tree or something”. If this tests positive that I broke it against something well then I have to pay in the ballpark of $130 for the shaft which is really not want I want to do.  On the high points I found out I did good on all my tests last week and my grades are higher than I expected so I am really happy.  Also my girlfriend and I celebrated our one year anniversary this weekend so that was a good thing to.  I have noticed that I am starting to become more and more fatigued as the year goes on and I think that is because I am really not getting the sleep I should be getting.  At first not getting enough sleep was fine I could still be awake the next day no problem.  But it has really started to show in my workouts as I am not able to perform them as well when I first started which is not good because when you work out like this they should be getting easier when it’s the same thing over and over not harder.  I guess one of my main focuses from now on will be to try and manage my time better so I can actually get more sleep and be able to be more alert and focused in my classes.  More sleep I believe will equal better success and more happiness in the long run so it’s my goal.  Also another goal I have for this week is to get through it.  I am so excited about our fall break on this Thursday and Friday and if nothing comes up I will be at the coast by wednesday night.  The gulf is calling my name!


No comments:

Post a Comment